Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween Fun @ the Zoo

We took Russton to "Boo at the Zoo" this last Saturday. We took tons of great pictures, a few of which, we wanted to share.
And so that we don't have any confusion, Russton is dressed as Dopey from "Snow White." He is not an elf, and he most certainly is NOT a gnome. Okay time to move on...



We had a fun time running around the zoo. Russton mostly liked the animals and the candy. :) We love it when we get to spend time together as a family!

4 comments:

Shelley Gee said...

I don't know what everyone else's problems was, but I knew he was Dopey the second I laid eyes on him.... :D He is completely adorable!!!

Mike and Jessie Hylton said...

That costume is so dang cute!!! You did a great job. You are one talented lady!!!

Hama Roska said...

No question who he is. That is too cute. I want to be as good with costumes as you are. Thanks for the photos.

Shaylene said...

Russton is so cute!!! I'm going to stop looking at our Logan friend's blogs so that I'll stop getting homesick...boo at the zoo, pumpkin walk, fall leaves...boohoo. Anyway, so cute!